Wednesday 23 July 2014

Ye Olde Fabric Shoppe - July Shop Hop #6

Ye Olde Fabric Shoppe, 327 Erie St., Stratford, Ontario (Canada).  Tel: 519-273-5773

This store is located behind and attached to a gas station.  When the GPS indicated "you have arrived at your destination". I thought, oh great wrong address, but when I turned into the gas station to turn around there it was.  A little odd I thought at first, but that was where the "odd" ended. 


The store is larger than it looks with a large selection of fabrics and inspiration.  The shop had many cubby sections with different lines of fabrics or coordinating fabric.  The samples were aplenty, from quilts to wall hangings, table cloths, bag and more.  Throughout the store there was something to catch your eye.  Just when you figure you've seen it all you turn around to leave and see more.


This was the shops red and white block and their Row by Row.  While I was there I caught sight of a sample quilt on the wall that had 3-D pinwheels.  I bought the pattern.  Thought it was so cute.  Something I think I will make up for my granddaughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment