Tuesday 8 July 2014

Shop #7 - Country Concessions quilt shop

Country Concessions, 1 Dufferin St., Cookstown, Ontario (Canada). Tel. 705-458-4546.  

This was the last store of the day.  Nice store. Very large with a lot of fabrics, notions, quilts for inspiration and so much more.  Definitely one to return to when I have more time. 


The picture of the inside of the store.  The picture doesn't do the store justice.  There are shelves behind the shelves you see and a whole other section in the building on the left side where they keep the notions and quilting supplies.  They have been in this building/location since 1990.  I didn't even know it was here, until now.


Here again are the fabrics that I selected for my personal challenge.  I think I am done with coordinating fabrics.  I will put it all together when I get home to see what it looks like and to determine if there are any gaps.  I am thinking at this point that I may need a few more darker colours, maybe blue and green.  I don't think the black is going to work, but we will see. 



No comments:

Post a Comment