Friday 4 July 2014

Shop #3 - The Fabric Shoppe quilt shop

Our second stop of the day was The Fabric Shoppe.  Location:  35 Sykes St., Meaford, Ontario (Canada).  Tel:519-538-3955


This shop including Quilters' Line, Cobwebs and Caviar, and Threads That Bind were also including a mini shop hop of their own, where you visit all four shops, get your card stamped and get entered into a draw for further prizes.  In order to be entered I had to make another stop a Quilters' Line, though it was only 30 minutes in the direction that I was going anyways, so I headed there to pick up their Row by Row and get my card stamped.


The Fabric Shoppe was the first store that I received the Row by Row pattern, as seen above.  The three fabrics are part of my own challenge. 

Now I start heading Southeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment