Thursday 17 July 2014

Quilt Junction - July Shop Hop #3

Quilt Junction, 121 Alice St., Waterford, Ontario (Canada).  Tel: 519-443-7222


This quilt store is another place that I enjoy going to.  It is a converted 19th century train depot with three rooms and high ceilings for display.  The rooms are quaint with little displays located here and there.  While the view outside is picturesque.


Quilt Junction has been featured in Quilt Sampler, Spring/Summer issue 2014. My pictures here do not do the shop justice.  The magazine article is full of eye candy with the displays of small quilts and miniatures.  If you get a chance, read the article and make a trip down there.  In the town there are other neat things to see and do.


My son likes it here.  As my daughter and I are in the shop he enjoys walking across the grass to check out one of Waterford's ponds.

No comments:

Post a Comment