Monday 7 July 2014

Shop #6 - Lilac Lane Quilts, quilt shop

Lilac Lane Quilts quilt shop.  Location:  180 Parsons Rd. #27, Alliston, Ontario (Canada). 
 Tel. 705-435-2746

This was the next store on the trip.  The owner was there to greet everyone with cheer.  Her excitement was contagious, the feel in the store was positive with customers/strangers conversing.  Everyone at the time travelling for the Row by Row Experience.  Comparing notes of which stores had been visited and what patterns were provided.


This was a picture of the inside of the store.  The gentleman in the picture and his wife/significant other lives in the area that I just came from.  I believe it was Meaford.


The following picture was of the fabrics that I got for my personal challenge.  This store is one that I will go to again when I have more time to browse, without worrying about the children.  It's not too far from home, only about 1 1/2 hrs.



No comments:

Post a Comment