Friday 11 July 2014

Shop #8 - Sew Sisters quilt shop

Like I didn't get enough of quilt stores yesturday during our trip away .  Where do you think I was the very next day....you guessed it.  I went to another quilt store.  This one was more local to me.

Sew Sisters quilt shop, 3961 Chesswood Dr., Toronto (Canada).  Tel. 416-633-8800.

Sew Sisters gave two Row by Row patterns, one was hand work with hexagons with fussy cut trees for the centre hexies, but for those who only do machine work they also provided a simple row of a checker board layout, also using fussy cut trees.



These were the fabrics that I thought I was missing to coordinate with my chosen fabric.  Now I will need to pick a pattern to use all these fabric and supplement where needed when I do decide what pattern to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment