Sunday 28 April 2019

Inspiration on Pinterest (QW)

I was browsing through Pinterest the other day and came across some inspiration.  I am always looking for some quilting designs or scrap quilt designs to use up my bits and pieces.

I wasn't disappointed with what I saw.  I can get lost in time while on Pinterest, but I do try to keep it to a minimum.  Especially recently, while I am trying to get as much as I can done.

This first picture I want to keep a record of.  The waves are very nice and can be easily set up on my tablet to be quilted out on the longarm. I like the optical illusion that you get when the waves curve in together really close and back out again.  It almost makes the waves look 3D.


This next picture, is to use up some of my 2" strips.  While I am cutting up the scraps I could be cutting sets for these blocks.  I like the chain effect.  You could even set these on a diagonal to have the chains going up and down the quilt, for a different look.


I also saved this picture, as I am really into zig zags.  I love the scrappiness of this one, and with the scraps being contained by the grey separating the rows of scraps.


There was a lot more stuff I saved on Pinterest to refer to later.  But these ones I want to keep in the forefront of my thoughts.  I may need them soon.

Hope you like the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment