Monday 15 April 2019

Finished quilting customer's coloured zig zag quilt

This is a customer's quilt.  The design is vertical up and down the quilt.  To me it looks like lightening.  Zigzags are and chevrons are all coming back in, but with a modern twist.  This very pretty and bright quilt will make any young girl happy.  The colours are so cheerful!


I loaded this quilt on horizontally in order to have the quilting design direction match the rows of the quilt's design.  This pantograph is called Seafoam.


I like that the design has swirls, waves and circles/bubbles, that soften the edges of the lines in the quilt design.  For the most part, the design blends in to the fabric, so this picture on a diagonal shows more of the texture that you get with this quilting design.


I am hoping my customer likes it.  It was one of those drop off and leave things.  She did say she peeked in the bag and liked what she saw of the backing.

No comments:

Post a Comment