Sunday 7 April 2019

My newest NICU quilt

Last month at the Halton Hills Quilt Guilt meeting, we had a speaker by the name of Sandy Lindal.  Her truck show is called Confessions of a Scrapaholic.  It was a great show, with lots of inspiration!!!

I was so inspired, that by the time I got home, I just couldn't resist going into my quilt room to sew.  I had some strips already cut up and decided to sew this little NICU quilt.  I completed the top and was still in bed by 11:00 pm.  A little late for me, but I know that I would not have fallen asleep right away, with all those beautiful scrappy quilts running through my head....lol


The design of the quilt is as such, to allow me to practice some more freehand quilting in all directions.  The top lefthand quarter, the designs will be quilted from left to right.  The top righthand quarter will be quilted from top to bottom, and so forth (I'm sure you get the picture).

Now to quilt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment