Monday 8 April 2019

Finished quilting a small charity quilt for my mom

My mom made this small quilt for charity.  I'm not sure which one.  It's a simple quilt.  The size would be good for wheelchair lap quilt.  She asked me to quilt it.


With all the rose colour and the feminine backing, I just had to do pink/rose coloured hearts.  I like how they stand out in the burgundy alternating blocks.  The texture on the quilt with this pattern is great!  You can't help but to run your hands over it....lol


This quilt was the first of four quilts I quilted on Sunday/yesturday.  More on those to come later.

Today we are supposed to be getting really nice warm weather.  Can't wait!  I am about done with winter, since the day after Christmas! Lol

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment