Thursday 18 April 2019

Finished quilting the second of two Quilts of Valour

In the last post, I showed you the first Quilt of Valour that I quilted.  Now let me show you this second one.  This quilt is made up of many orphan blocks that people donated.  Someone put them together with sashing between and I quilted it.



I am leaving the post with just the one picture.  I just could not decide which blocks to highlight.  They were all pretty.  The common theme is blue, but there were some lighter blocks added to soften the look of the quilt.  I quilted this quilt with a medium blue thread to blend into the blue blocks and soft enough not to overwhelm the lighter block, with just enough of a peek-a-boo affect when it passes through the black sashing.  

I like how it turned out.  Now it goes back and someone else will bind and label it.

No comments:

Post a Comment