Saturday 5 March 2016

A bit more of this and that

Thursday night I finished trimming all the fabric for the Drunkards path quilt.  Now I can take them out as needed to fill in as leader/enders.


Friday this week was also a late start at work.  On these days, I can get some stuff done, in the morning after getting the kids off to school.  

This time I worked on some more pineapple blocks.  I managed to get five full perimeter blocks done.  These would be the ones with one corner in black.  The picture below is prior to being trimmed and de-papered.


It only took the four perimeter blocks to fill in the top half of the pineapple quilt.  Look!  Only one hole on the left hand side.  The fifth block I did, was going to go there, but I forgot that the side blocks are different than the top and bottom blocks.  For the top and bottom blocks I have to take out a blue corner and replace it with a black, but for the sides I have to take out a green corner and replace it with a black instead.


You will have to excuse the two different blocks in the middle of the quilt.  My daughter decided to put her quilt back up on my design wall.  She feels inspired to do some more.  I will let her do her thing.  I have plenty to do without the use of the design wall.

Enjoy your evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment