Friday 13 November 2015

Quilted my Mom's quilt

My mom has made a quilt for her eldest niece's son.  This is one of three she made with the bear embroidery, but in different colours.  That way each child knows which quilt is theirs.  This one as you can see is in green.


Aren't these the cites bears.  Each bear is different.  I did a stippling in the back ground to help the embroidery pop up.


Here is a view of what I quilted in the border.  Each quilt that I quilted for my mom has a different quilted motif for the border and sashing.


This is the picture of the whole quilt after I trimmed it.  They are all cute little quilts that the kids treasure.  They drag them around the house or snuggle up with them, it doesn't matter, you can tell that they like them a lot.  


This one was made as a part of a Christmas gift from my mom.  I gave my mom a lot of time to get the binding on and a tag if she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment