Thursday 26 November 2015

Floret number four for the left hand side Is done

Floret number four for the left hand side is done.  I am getting less time to do hand work during lunches or waiting around, but I did find bits and pieces of time to put this together.


It is really coming along.  Here is a picture of the left side of the border.  You will have to visually remove all the stuff hanging on the design wall around it.  This is almost one quarter of the way done.  The border that is, the rest of the quilt top still has a lot to go.


Not much more to this post.  I am distracted with work, family and renovations that I am doing myself.  Quilting is taking a leisure tour at this time.  I haven't even considered Christmas this year yet.  Not really in the mood for it, but I don't want to cheat the children out of it.  Less than a month left to go and not a gift purchased yet.  Usually, by this time I only have a few more things to get.  I'd better get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment