Tuesday 1 November 2022

Pretty batiks

I am having trouble with my computer keyboard going into table mode again, can't type like this.  Will just leave you with a few pictures. Two are batik inspiration and one of my four legged baby. I hope this gets fixed soon and I wish the computer company would stop dictating how I am to use my computer!!!

A few days later to today Nov 5th and I have decided to go back to this post and edit it.  I was so frustrated the other day when, again my computer was acting up, but now I will take the time to give a blurb about the pictures.  This first one is the bundle of batiks that I won at the Acton Fall Fair.  I am planning on making a meditation/floor pillow with it.


This picture is of my four legged baby, Maddie.  She thinks she is royalty and sits there, just inside the house, surveying her kingdom, known as our back yard


This next bundle of batiks is what I purchased to make a quilt.  The picture does not do it justice, but they are pretty and bright summer colours.  I call these colours yummy, as they remind me of food.  Melon, grapes, lemons, limes, salmon, just to name a few....lol.  Can you tell I love my food...lol.


Both of the patterns I want to make are coming from Suzy Quilts.  I can't wait to get started.  I think one of them will be coming with me to a friend's private quilting retreat.  Can't waiting for that either.

Take care everyone and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment