Thursday 3 November 2022

Rag rug and a QOV (QW)

Back in time to Feb 23/2020:

I had decided to finish making my rag rug.  I can't recall what the pattern is called at the moment, but this is what was really starting to go around at that time.  The pattern calls for cotton strips and strip batting.  I took the opportunity to use up some ugly scraps.  The old fabrics that were given to me because they were so outdated, they didn't go with anything and the motifs were not desirable.  So I cut them up into strips and used them in this project.  I thing it turned out good for those hard to use fabrics.


Here is another quilt I quilted for Quilts of Valour.  This quilt was made with a vertical zig zag pattern.  I did a simple Jessica's swirl pattern on it.



FYI  I am still having troubles with my computer and I'm almost ready to trash it, and get another one, but not another one like this.  The day after the warranty ends, it starts to go on me.....not very nice.  These companies seem to control all this stuff because this is the second computer I had that did the same thing.  The last one was just a week after the warranty ran out.....

I bought a computer so I wouldn't have to use the tablet mode, but with a touch screen it is considered part tablet and I can't disable it.  Not on this model, and this screen keypad is the pits.

Sorry to be complaining here, but this is the reason I may not be writing post for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment