Tuesday 18 October 2022

Heather's star quilt

Last week, I was spoiled by my son making dinner every night....this week not so much....lol.  My son was home on reading week and he wanted to try out some recipes.  So this week I have less time to play in my sewing room.  I got the ironing of the fabric I just washed on the weekend for this quilt I am making at the retreat coming up soon.

So I will just leave you with this, back in time to Feb 23/2020:

This is Heather's star quilt that she made for a retiring principal.  I believe all the teachers and staff got together to purchase the materials and Heather offered to make the quilt.  She did an excellent job of piecing this quilt.  It turned out great!!  Don't you just love the colour selection?


I quilted this quilt with a pantograph called Verve from Urban Elementz.  That was also a great chose.  It works quite well with the blocks and how they  appear to curve as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment