Thursday 13 October 2022

Time crunch and another Summer Sampler block

Today I worked on making more blocks for a Christmas quilt using two packages of charm squares.  I am trying to meet a deadline of November 4th to have this quilt done.  I am intending to use this quilt in the Fall Bazaar in Acton as part of publicity for the Halton Hills Quilters Guild.  The push is on!!


This is one of the blocks I shared earlier on a post Sept 10th.  As of tonight, I have 3 out of the 8 rows done and the rows are already assembled horizontally.  It may not seem like a lot left to do, but with my weekends packed with customer quilting and some travel, there really isn't much time left.  So I am going to have to concentrate on working on these during the evenings, on weekdays. 

I keep reciting, I can do this....I can do this....LOL

Yesturday I showed you a quilt block from my Summer Sampler wall hanging, that I have been working on.  Let me take you back again, this time to Feb 20/2020:

This is another block that I finished.  I thought this one was cute.  I love sunflowers, who doesn't right!  I am really liking all of these blocks.


I have yet another block to show you tomorrow that I did a while back.  I'll show you where I am with it now.  Stay tuned for that.  In the meantime, enjoy what is left of your evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment