Thursday 11 February 2016

Working on binding the reversible crazy quilt and matching doll quilt

I am working on binding the reversible crazy quilt and matching doll quilt.  It is always a cozy feeling sitting underneath a quilt while binding it.  So far I finished the matching doll quilt.  Now I am working on the larger quilt.


Above is a picture of the one side with solid blocks. I call this the tame side.  The navy blue part is the border of the second side, as this is a reversible quilt.  The navy border is the background for the crazy blocks (not shown here).


Here I thought I would show you a quilted block.  This pattern was good for going over all the crazy pieces of the opposite side.

I have two sides of the larger quilt tacked down by hand and hope to have this quilt done some time this weekend.  I will have a third finish from my list if 12 that ended up being 18.  To get this list completed by the end of the year, means I need to finish 1 1/2 quilts each month.  That may be a bit of a stretch, but a am going to try anyways.  Some is better than none.  On my master list, I have to finish 8, so I will be very happy with that.

Enjoy the rest of the night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment