Thursday 25 February 2016

One of my grand nephews with his baby shower quilt gift

I thought I would share with you a picture of my grand-nephew, laying on the baby shower quilt I made for him.  Isn't he sweet?  His name is Hayden.


Here is a close up.  He is a happy camper.  My niece has a fetish for making him wear outfits with ties printed on the outfit.  All kinds of tie. 


My scrappy strips quilt binding is done.  One more off the chopping block.  Now I get to start binding the Midnight flight quilt.

**Progress on my top 12 list (which turned out to be 18 instead)**  

Work in progress:
2. Binding - Michelle's midnight flight quilt (family)...........binding attached ready to tack down
3. Quilting - Lise's hexagon quilt (family)..........basted and waiting for quilting
4. Quilting - Navy blue & cream quilt (my own)
5. Binding - Midnight flight runway quilt (charity)..........trimmed and waiting for bind
6. Main work - Jean material quilt (charity)..........layout organized and labeled ready for sewing
7. Main work - Spools quilt (my own)
8. Main work - Mel's romance & roses quilt (family)
9. Leader/Ender - 16-patch pinwheel quilt (my own)..........again more blocks done
10. Handwork - Reconstructed Dresden plate quilt (my own)...........moved to handwork section
11. Handwork - Lise's Dresden plate quilt (family)..........another one done, only six left to go
12. Handwork - Machine wall hanging (my own)
13. Paper piece - Pineapple quilt (my own)..........more blocks done

Total number of quilts completed - 6
Total number of quilts left to be completed - 12

Completed quilts:
1. Quilted Flo's hexagon quilt (commissioned).  
14. Sabryna's 16-patch pinwheel quilt (family)
16. Reversable crazy quilt & matching doll quilt (charity)
15. Log cabin quilt (my own)
18. Small wonders quilt (charity)
17. Scrappy stripes quilt (charity)

No comments:

Post a Comment