Friday 19 February 2016

Working on the binding of my log cabin quilt

Yesturday during my late start I decided to do some binding on my log cabin quilt.  I got about four foot of binding tacked down by hand, before my puppy decided she did not like me sitting on my chair, covered in a cozy quilt, and not giving her all my attention.


So, I got down on the floor with her to play, but that is not what she wanted.  All she wanted was my body to snuggle up to and fall asleep.  She burrowed beneath my legs and curled up in a ball to sleep. Can you tell she has us wrapped around her little fingers, as the saying goes, or in her case wrapped around her little paws.

At this point there was no binding going to happen anymore, so I just changed gears, reach over to my left and pick up a Dresden plate block I am working on.  I don't like wasting time. I keep suff handy to pick up at any time.  I was able to almost complete the block.


Doesn't she look cute, her little paw folded across her nose.  I am practically sitting on her.  That is the way she likes to sleep, in a tight ball surrounded by our legs or arms.

Enjoy your Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment