Tuesday 26 December 2017

Xmas/solstice star quilt

I've been working hard getting ready for Christmas, making up the business samples, a bit of hand work, some of the Xmas/solstice star bocks and a whole lot of Canadian Northern wind blocks.

Now that Christmas is done, I have a few days between to putter around in the quilting studio getting things done before the New Years celebrations start.


I am still hoping to finish the Canadian Northern wind quilt, before the end of the year.  There is still a chance of it, with only 20 blocks left to do.  The blocks should take me approx. 4-5 hrs and the three borders maybe another 3 hrs.  It is possible to get the quilt top done.  

The quilting part of it....well, not sure I will have the time for that.  My machine may still have the large panel on it for the samples.  We will have to wait and see, though I am not going to push it too hard, as I want to spend time with family too, but they too have plans of their own, so we will see....

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and best wishes for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment