Friday 15 December 2017

Back to my Sampler cross-stitch

At times when I don't have the energy to piece on my machine and just want to relax, I take out some hand work.  Sometimes I take out some handwork when I want to veg in front of the TV with a movie.

While I was going through my list trying to be realistic with what I can get done, I realized that I haven't done much hand work.  This time of year is great for that, as I like to rewatch the Christmas movies.  So......I took out the Sampler cross-stitch to work on.  This is where I left off.


In a few days of concentrated stitching and numerous Christmas movies, this is how much I accomplished.  I am excited to see it this far along.  And it was painless, just stitching while relaxing and watching movies.


I am at the bottom of the cross-stitch.  The only thing left to do is the floral vine that goes around the perimeter of this section.  Nothing more than a few more movies won't solve.  Stay tuned, I am so excited that I will not let this one be put aside, until it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment