Sunday 17 December 2017

Finished my Sampler cross-stitch

On Friday, right after work, I went to bed sick.  Hubby brought me a hot water bottle.  I just could not get rid of the chills.  Runny nose, major headache, achy bones and chills spells cold/flu to me.  I have been fighting it for going on two weeks, since it entered the house starting with my hubby, and to my son.  My daughter is still fighting it, but I now have it.  I slept and slept.  Slept in on Saturday and took it easy the rest of the day.  I guess my body was sick of resting, that this morning it woke me up at 5:00 am.  I woke up wide awake, the kind that you feel upbeat and ready to tackle the day.  The way I was feeling, there was no falling back asleep.  I still have the runny nose and now a soar throat, but everything else is gone.......for now anyways.  Let's hope it was a quick recovery and I am done already.

Here we are.....the finished Sampler Cross-stitch wall hanging.  Last week I finished the floral border.


I am so excited that I have this done.  I put it up on my design wall for now, until I can figure out how to frame it.  Doesn't it look pretty?  It took me since 1993 to get this done.  I worked on it on and off, but obviously, mostly off, considering it only took my four full evenings to complete the whole bottom section.

Well, at least it is done!  I am excited!  I was so excited to see this done, that I..........

No comments:

Post a Comment