Thursday 29 December 2016

My NEW top 12 priority list for 2017

1. Quilting-Lise's Dresden plate quilt (commissioned)....
2. Quilting-Sabryna's yellow nine patch quilt (family)....
3. Quilting-Spools quilt (my own)....
4. Main work-Mel's romance & roses quilt (family)....
5. Handwork-Reconstructed Dresden plate quilt (my own)....
6. Paper pieces-Xmas pineapple blossom quilt (my own)....
7. Handwork-Mini pumpkin wall hanging (my own)....
8. Leader/ender-Bonnie's mystery quilt (my own)....
9. Main work-Purple star quilt (my own)....
10. Main work-Grey, black & bright quilt (charity)....
11. Main work-Log cabin quilt from Sharon (charity)....
12. Main work-Purple & blue squares quilt from Carol (charity)....

Total number of quilts completed - 0
Total number of quilts left to be completed - 12

Completed quilts:


The only quilts that did not make the list for 2017 that did not get completed are:
-Quilting - 16-patch pinwheel quilt (gift to a friend)
-Quilting - Machine wall hanging (my own)
-Paper piece - Pineapple quilt (my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment