Thursday 29 December 2016

Final and last update on my top 12 priority list for 2016 (which turnedout to be 18 instead)

I know that there is no way to get any more of these quilts done for this year, so I am calling it my final and last update.  I am already prepping for 2017 and what I want to accomplish next year.  Wow!  Next year is actually only 2 days away.  Wow, again.  It's hard to believe.

I didn't get everything on my list done, but I am not disappointed.  I did do a lot on the list and many other things too with work, family and starting up a new business.  I accept what was accomplished as enough. It truly was a lot.  On this list there are only seven items remaining and of the seven, four of them only need to be quilted and bound.

**Progress on my top 12 list (which turned out to be 18 instead)**

Work in progress:      
7. Quilting - Spools quilt (my own)..........moved this to the quilting category
8. Main work - Mel's romance & roses quilt (family)..........moved this to the main work category
9. Quilting - 16-patch pinwheel quilt (gift to a friend)..........moved this to the quilting category
10. Handwork - Reconstructed Dresden plate quilt (my own)...........9 full blocks left to do
11. Quilting - Lise's Dresden plate quilt (family)..........waiting to be quilted
12. Quilting - Machine wall hanging (my own)..........moved this to the quilting category
13. Paper piece - Pineapple quilt (my own)..........these are put on hold for now

Total number of quilts completed - 11
Total number of quilts left to be completed - 7

Completed quilts:
1. Quilted Flo's hexagon quilt (commissioned)
14. Quilted Sabryna's 16-patch pinwheel quilt (family)
16. Reversable crazy quilt & matching doll quilt (charity)
15. Log cabin quilt (my own)
18. Small wonders quilt (charity)
17. Scrappy stripes quilt (charity)
2. Michelle's midnight flight quilt (family)
6. Jean material quilt (charity)
5. Midnight flight runway quilt (charity)
3. Quilted Lise's hexagon quilt (family)
4. Navy blue & cream quilt (my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment