Friday 23 October 2015

Jacobean appliqué

While at my quilting bee meeting on Wednesday one of the group brought her Jacobean appliqué in to work on.  Carol is now working on quilting this.  I say this, because I am not sure if Carol decided whether his will be a pillow or a wall hanging.  Either way it is pretty.  The Jacobean applique was designed by Patricia Campbell.


As for me, while I was at the meeting I worked on my florets.  I managed to get about half of the white surrounding hexagons attached to the floret.  I will show a picture when I am done.  I also worked on my Tiny Town block last night.  I am almost done with this gas station section.  Only a few more pieces and the detail work left to go.

I won't be working on any quilty stuff today.  After work today we are heading over to my mom's place for dinner.  Maybe mom has been working on something that I can take pictures of and show you. I am also hoping to start showing you some more of my daughter's snowman handwork.  She has a few that only need the French knots.

No comments:

Post a Comment