Monday 12 October 2015

Finished Tiny Town block number nine

I finally finished Tiny Town block number nine.  This last section is the school house.  


Here is a picture of the completed block. The block was due in August.  Better late than never.  This block was different, as it had four greens pieced together to make the grass area.  It adds interest in the background, especially on the section with the swing.



Next I have to start cutting out the pieces for either block number five which was Septembers block, block number eight which was Octobers block or the last block number six which will be due at our next meeting in November.  I've got a lot of catching up to do.  It has been a pretty hectic last few months.

Yesturday I finally managed to plant all my bulbs in the front garden.  Mrs. Hall, the previous owner, had a bunch of tulips, but I had to take them out to complete the facade and the landscaping with new walkways in the front.  Now that it is all done I was able to plant the bulbs.  I planted 215 bulbs of different flowers.  Some tulips, some crocuses and a few other types of bulbs.  I can't wait to see the results come spring.

Later today I have to get out in the backyard to clean up the garden and prepare it for winter.  I want to get a bit of the next Tiny Town block done first though.

No comments:

Post a Comment