Wednesday 28 October 2015

Floret complete

I finished this floret when I got home tonight, before taking off to shop for my son's Halloween costume.  This year he chose to be a zombie skeleton.  This floret is number seven for the right hand side.  I am just getting started on the right side.  I think I now have three florets done.


I have one more floret that was already partially completed.  Now I am working on the few white hexagons and the last four purple hexies.

I am currently sitting here waiting for my daughter to finish work.  When I get home I am going to confiscate the laptop to catch up some more on my online reading.  I enjoyed reading what Bonnie has been up to.  That girl is amazing!  She is constantly on the go.  It is amazing that she gets as much as she does done.

No comments:

Post a Comment