Saturday 7 June 2014

Yeah! Finally done the spider web wedges

Hahaha.....I had to laugh this morning.  While working on my spider web quilt wedges, I decided to check out if Bonnie has any new quilt cams.  I was pleasantly surprised to see a new one.  When I read the post I let out a laugh.  Guess what Bonnie is working on?  Yes, it is her long time UFO.  Her spider web wedges.....can you guess what colour her diamond shape is?  Yes, you guessed it right again.  She is using poison green just like me!  Or is it, I am using the same colour as her.  She says in her quilt cam that this is about or at least a five year old UFO.  So, she started it before me, but I am not copying her, because today is the first time I ever saw her wedges.

It's also funny when you think about the distance between us and we are essentially working on the same type/colour quilt.  I guess you have to look at it this way, there are only so many ways to make a particular quilt pattern.


Now that I am done the wedges I can start back up on quilting the quilt you see above for a friend.  All the in the ditch has been done for some time, but things started to get crazy around here.  I am glad she said this quilt is not a rush and to take my time.

I found part of a design that I thing will go well for one side of the stripes. Tomorrow I will try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment