Sunday 8 June 2014

Another one bites the dust

Another one bits the dust.  Yesturday while at my parent's, I finished the last of the flowers, of the block I was doing during the hospital stays.  It is not trimmed up or anything.  This is the second last hand stitch block to do for the Flower Garden quilt I am making.  Only one more left plus two appliqué blocks and this quilt will be ready to put together, or should I say finish putting together, as all of the piecing is done except where these few blocks go into the design.


Here is the last block I need to do.  Got to start it yesturday as well.  I am getting excited.  This quilt is really coming along.


Today I plan to get some quilting do for a friend and in between breaks I have to finish the caulking in the upstairs bathroom plus paint the doors and trims.  Should be another busy day.  

Enjoy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment