Tuesday 24 June 2014

Finished the last hand stitch block for the Flower Garden quilt

Yeah!!!  I finished the last hand stitch block for my Flower Garden quilt.  Today I had a late start at work, so I was able to finish the last few flowers of this flower basket block.  This was the block I was working on at my parent's place on Father's Day.  With this block done, I will be able to finish the B side of the quilt top.


While I was checking out what I can do next, I realized that I hadn't shown you the other few pieces that are ready to put together.  This next block below only needed a top and a bottom border to make  it fit in and ready to assemble.


This last picture was the heart appliqué block that I finished.  This block is now sewn together with the star block.  These three blocks were the only hand work blocks needed to complete section B.


Some time soon I want to find the time to put it all together. My half square triangles to frame the basket block and the side pieces are done.  You will need to stay tuned for my progress on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment