Sunday 15 June 2014

Taking on a little project

Like I don't have enough to do already.  Yesturday when I went to The Hobby Horse, this was one of the patterns I picked up.  The pattern is from Bareroots, the copy rights say Barri Sue Gaudet, so I assume this is the designer.  But sorry if that is incorrect.  First time I've seen patterns by Bareroots.
No disrespect intended.


The pattern is called P.S don't Forget...  The store had a sample made up in a wall hanging size.  I thought it was the cutest thing.  Myself, I am making the large pillow.  Last night when I could not focus to do any quilting I decided to get the blocks ready for hand stitching.  They are small blocks at only 4" square(pattern calls for 3 1/8" square).  I like to make mine a bit bigger to allow me the room to trim after I am done.


Even just drawn out they look cute.  They read P.S. Don't forget to... wish, laugh, nurture, believe, inspire, create, adore, celebrate, love, wonder and dream.  These little blocks shouldn't take long to do up, but I am not starting the stitch work until I finish my flower garden blocks, or that is what I am telling myself now.  Who knows what time will tell.

Today I have to work on some more quilting.  No more pictures of that until I am done.  Don't want to give it all away.  You will just have to stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment