Saturday 14 June 2014

Took a trip shopping


This morning I was in the mood to spend my $25 coupon from the Hobby Horse.  I completely forgot to take my iPad to take pictures.  Would have been nice, as a kind of tour of a quilt store.  Maybe next time.  I was a good girl today.  I only spent $65 today and with the coupon my expense was $40.

The picture above is of some of the things I purchased.  I also have a load in the washer already.  The stuff in the washer is mainly the off white solids for the pillow patterns and a few light fat quarters.  I have to make a conscious effort to choose lights.  Why is that I wonder?  I seem to gravitate to all the dark, deep or bright colours.

Do you see the fabric on the top left hand side.  I am going to make a surprise for my grandson and granddaughter.  Just a little project to let them know I am thinking about them, even from across the provinces.

No comments:

Post a Comment