Friday 27 June 2014

I am making plans

I am making plans for a trip with the kids, and along the way there and back we will be stopping off at a few quilt stores.  These quilt stores are new to me.  They are further up North and a bit to the West.


I have my grab and go bag ready with my hand work.  The kids have their bags ready with games, books and beach towels.  Everyone is excited.  My children are patient when it comes to my quilting obsession.  They don't mind stopping at quilt stores for me, so long as I don't over due it, as they realize that we do stop to do things for them as well.  An ice cream cone, especially does the trick.

I asked my daughter to remind me to take pictures this time.  While I go on my little shop hop, I plan to do a write-up about them and share the information with you.

Just making plans today.  Trying to determine where to go. Due to the long weekend I also need to call in advance to see which shops will be open on Monday, on our way up North. 

I want to put my Spider Web quilt top together before we go, so along the way if I see a fabric for the borders I can try it out.  

We are not leaving until Monday, so I will talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment