Sunday 25 June 2017

One more Dresden plate, now there are six left to do

Things are going slow around here lately.  I am in the process of prepping my quilts for the guild quilt show coming up in October.  It is a little ways off, but I have to make and attach hanging selves to all six quilts and one wall hanging, plus each one also needs to have a label.

So, today about the only thing I am going to have time for is getting this label done.  I am hoping to also have time to attach it to the quilt itself.  We shall see.  I have to leave the house by 5:00 pm to head toward Oshawa, so that is cutting my time short.


I am excited today in anticipation of my outing.  I am going to see Angela Walters live at Whirls and Swirls.  She has been here a few days giving classes on quilting.  Tonight she is having a trunk show. I feel like a little kid, giddy with excitement.  Angel is very inspirational and easy going.

I will close off this post with this recently completed Dresden plate block.  Now I am down to six more blocks left to do.  They are slow in the making, but slow and steady did win the race for the turtle.....  I am not worried about speed on this quilt.  I am just enjoying the process.  Though these are currently taking the back seat for all the labels and sleeves that I need to work on for the show, I will eventually get back to them.


Enjoy your day,.......I know I will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment