Thursday 22 June 2017

Monkeying around

I have been monkeying around (pun intended).  With my monkey wrench blocks.  Lol.  


I did two of them while I was making up the purple star blocks.  Later, I made two more.


I was so excited by the variety of the blocks that the next day, I made all the blocks I had cut sitting beside my machine in the leader/ender box.


This is where I am at with it.  Look at all that variety.  I am loving making these as much as I enjoyed making the bow tie blocks and watching them grow over time.  I still have many more to make to get this to a queen size quilt, but there is no rush.  I am going to have to get my scraps out first, to cut up the various pieces I need.  I enjoy looking for and finding odd bits and pieces.  


This is definitely a fun quilt to make.  I hope you enjoy watching the quilt grow as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment