Thursday 8 June 2017

Jump started my Canadian Northwind quilt for our 150th birthday celebration

I have the first two rows of my purple stars quilt assembled into rows, so I was able to take them off the design wall.  Yay!!  I have all the sashings on all the completed blocks and only have three more blocks to complete.  The purple stars quilt is heading toward the finish line.

In place of the purple stars I have decided to concentrate on my Canadian Northwind quilt, to celebrate our 150th birthday.  I really got a jump start on it this weekend.  I made 19 more small blocks.  I am liking it! 
  

I've made a great start on this and want to finish it this year.  The guild is having a birthday celebration at our June meeting and requested we bring in our red and white quilts.  I can pretty much say that there is no chance of having this done by that date, but there is a good chance of completing it this year.

I only have this many units left to make.....


LOL!  That is a whopping 143 units still to make, but who's counting..........hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment