Friday 7 April 2017

Practiced free hand pantograph on a guild quilt

I am still taking some time to practice on the longarm.  This time I finished up a lap sized quilt that I volunteered to do for the guild.  It is a pretty dusty rose and green quilt.  


I chose to practice free hand pantograph.  I think I have this design down pat.  There are very few spots that I can see that are a bit off, but that is only because I know what the actual pattern looks like.  For the general public, no one will notice a thing.

I like this pattern with its paisleys and echo flower petals.  It's easy flowing and feminine looking.


Here are two close up pictures.  The one below is the backing that was used.  It goes so well with the top.  It's busy though, so you don't see much of the quilting pattern.


I am working on a bit of handwork now.  We will see how much I can get done of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment