Wednesday 25 January 2017

Purple and blue squares quilt

I have again been distracted from working on my Purple Stars quilt.  For some reason I am delaying them.  I don't know why, because I really do want to see that quilt completed.

So what distracted me this time?  Seeing a pretty little pile of nicely trimmed blocks ready to be sewn together into a quilt.  That is what has grabbed my attention, this time.


I have all the pairs sewn together and laid out on my table.  I even have the bottom six rows assembled in rows and assembled to each other.  This quilt is going to be a small, simple baby quilt and is made with all donated fabrics, which will be donated to Project Linus when done.

I am thinking that I have been so busy these days, that my brain was just wanting to have some mindless sewing, or at least that is how I am justifying it!!!  Don't burst my bubble and let me continue to think this way, ok!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment