Sunday 29 January 2017

Organizing quilts to be quilted

I took some time last week to organize the quilt tops ready to be quilted.  Here are some of them.  

Not much room for anymore and not all of the quilts are there.  I really need to have/find some time to do some serious quilting.  Some of the tops are waiting until I can do some more practice, with free motion quilting.


On another note, I love this block that Bonnie Hunter shared with us.  Her fabrics choices are funky together.  Gorgeous.  I hope she makes this one into a full quilt for one of her future books.  This is one that I seriously would want to make to use up a bunch of my scraps.  All the blocks different colours.  I believe it would be stunning when put together.


I am off to catch up on some reading for the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment