Sunday 9 November 2014

The believe block is done

I am starting the day off late today. After a very late night last night, I actually slept in. I couldn't believe it when I looked at the time, but I must have needed it.

This morning while having my tea I finished the second last block of the P.S. Don't forget to... pillow.  Now I can work on the last one called *create*. 


Yesturday I worked on the Hexagon quilt all day, until the kids decided they wanted to watch the last of the Harry Potter movies in the series.  We have been watching them one per weekend in order with the stereo sound.  Really nice with the sound effects.  The thing with the last movie is that it is actually two movies, and the kids wanted to watch them in a row.  So from 3:00 to 9:00 pm with a short break to eat dinner we sat and watched.

After the movie though I still wanted to try and get one complete round of hexies done.  By about 10:20 pm I was done.  I was cheering myself on.  Yay!!!

Since I set myself a goal to scrubbing down the upstairs bathroom that day, up I went to do it.  I feel good that I accomplished everything I set out to do yesturday, and some.

Today I work on some more hexagons.

No comments:

Post a Comment