Sunday 2 November 2014

Productive week

Well, overall it has been a very productive week, not only with renovations but also in my quilting room.  I have been working away on the Hexagon quilt and while taking breaks here and there sorting different projects out.  I started a few things and finished some.  It feels good when things come together.


Above is a picture of the twenty-one blacks and greys cut out for the Romance and Roses quilt for my nieces and below are the twenty different reds that I still need to cut for the quilt.  The reds are sitting on the base/background fabric of the quilt and a close up of it is in the picture below that.



This quilt requires seventy-one black or grey blocks and seventy-two red ones.  So I will be busy with this one, when I get to start on it.

Here is a picture of the other quilt I will be making with the blacks.  This whole quilt is cut out too.  I will talk more about this one when I am ready to start working on it.


Today my plan is to finish off cutting the red and background fabric above, quilt some more on the Hexagon quilt and quilt an inscription on the Irish chain quilt for my third niece.  All of that will keep me busy the whole day and some.

No comments:

Post a Comment