Wednesday 9 August 2017

Forest green quilt top complete

A few days ago I needed to do a small quilt, to get something done.  I needed the satisfaction of having something accomplished.  I have been quilting all day and though it is coming along, it will still be some time before I can call it complete.

So....I pulled out a box that contained the squares to do this forest green quilt.  It is not much, but it is a finish.  At least to the quilting stage.


Someone give this to me to complete.  However, due to the poor workmanship, I had to take it all apart and recut the blocks to re-sew them back again.  I have a backing already.  Now it has to wait it's turn to be quilted along with three other small NICU quilts.  Wonder what quilting design I can practice on this on?

Now that I also cleared that off the design wall, I can get back to figuring out what to do with my 150th Canada birthday fabric.  I want to design a horizontal panel to be used as part of a backing, for my Canadian Northwind quilt.


But.........today, I have some work to do.  I have to get back to plastering the ceiling in the livingroom.  Fun, wow.....NOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment