Tuesday 1 August 2017

Another Dresden plate block done

Another Dresden plate block done.  This means I only have five more to go.  Yay!  I am getting there.  


I've had a pretty busy schedule lately.  I have been able to slip some time in here and there, but haven't had much time to sit and write the posts to go with the pictures.  

I think that many people are in the same boat, during the summer.  Many are on vacation, away or at the cottage.  During the summer there are more get togethers, BBQ, gardens to maintain and always more of the renovations.  The days and nights are full, and before you know it the summer is done.

My kids remind me that the summer holidays are already halfway gone.  

Non-quilty related, I thought I would leave you with a hydrangea tree I have in my backyard.  The variation is called strawberry.  The blooms open as white, fade into pink and mature to a deep pink when the cooler whether comes.  Very pretty whenever it is in bloom in all the different stages.  This is what I look at, through the window, just outside my quilting room.


Enjoy what we have left of the summer!  Make it count.

No comments:

Post a Comment