Saturday 8 August 2015

Did some more Midnight Flight leader/enders.

I have been busy with a lot of things around here.  All of them distracting me from spending time in my quilting room.  The latest is training at work and still doing a lot of reading to get a handle on the proper/best foods to eat.  I am trying to figure out what to make, so I don't get into the rut of eating the same things over and over again.  Though some comfort foods would be nice too.

In the meantime, I am day dreaming of stuff I can do once I get the time.  Right now though once I get home from work, I feel my brain is toast.  This should only be short lived, once training is done.

I did manager to get some Midnight Flight sub blocks done.  I have nine more sub blocks completed.


Today I plan to make a new recipe for breakfast called Apple-Flax Jacks a Paleo form of pancakes.  The kids are willing to try, which is great.  Off to the farmer's market.  My sister wants help dismantling a jungle gym, my daughter wants to go to IKEA to get her two dresser drawers, likely she'll probably want help assembling them, but after all this time will be mine. LOL, if there is any left in the day.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day. I've just got to hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment