Sunday 9 August 2015

Another Dresden plate complete

I was busy yesturday and didn't get any time to do quilting. Today I decided to start with quilting time, before I had to do all the running around.  In order to do some quilting though I had to start off by clearing off my sewing table.  That meant cutting the remainder of the scraps and putting the Go away.

I have a quilt that was given to me on Thursday, that has a deadline of two weeks.  Not sure if I am going to make it with everything going on, but I will try.  A friend from the quilting bee asked my to quilt her anniversary quilt for her son and his wife.  I will show pictures when it is done.

I started the quilting and pretty much know what I will be quilt on it.  It won't be hard.  The only hard part will be to find the time to do it.


Later after doing all the running around I just needed to sit and rest for a while.  So, as I only had about a quarter left of this Dresden plate to do, i thought I would do it while I took a break from quilting.  It was going so well that I started the next Dresden plate.  This next one is a cheerful yellow.  So far I put the purple centre on and completed two petals.

It's getting late though and my eyes are getting tired. I still haven't had dinner.  As I write, I am waiting for the food to cook.  After dinner I think I will catch up on reading some quilting posts.

Hope everyone had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment