Tuesday 18 August 2015

A yellow Dresden plate is done

I have been busy doing some quilting on a friends quilt.  Haven't been doing much else quilty wise.  Work and the family have been keeping very busy lately.  I have only a few minutes left before the kids get back, so thought I would post a block finish.

On Saturday I finished a yellow Dresden plate block.  I think I have completed one of each colour now.  From here on out it will just be repeats of the main colour with the alternate petals changing.


I hope to finish the quilting on the current quilt by the end of the weekend.  After I will start into the next quilt, which is for another friend, who is going to be a first time grandmother.  How exciting!

Oh well, times up, the kids just ran into the house (literally).  It was a tie race.

No comments:

Post a Comment