Wednesday 21 May 2014

Appliqué for my Flower Garden quilt

During my stay at the hospital with my Dad, I was able to finish two appliqué blocks that are part of my Flower Garden quilt.  I haven't trimmed the blocks yet.  Now I have two more appliqué blocks to do for this quilt.  I also have three more hand stitch blocks to do as well.  One of the hand stitch blocks is coming with me today to work on while we sit through the night.


These two blocks are obviously a heart and some tulips.  The next two are a wreath and a flower basket.  They are made to look a bit primitive.  The whole quilt is casual with a feel of cosiness with soft colours.


Bits and pieces are getting done.  Very little time to do much else.  You'll have to be patient with the sporadic posts, until thing around here get back to a semi normal state.

No comments:

Post a Comment