Thursday 27 September 2018

Almost done my September's American Patchwork & Quilting UFO Challenge quilt

We are nearing the end of September.  Just in time I finished my American, Patchwork & Quilting UFO Challenge quilt for the month of September.  I plan on waiting to quilt it, as my machine is occupied at the moment with a large practice piece.  I have a small window of time between clients to practice different technics in free hand, free motion quilting.


All the blocks are done and attached and the border fabric I chose below, is cut and attached as well.


Last post I showed you some samples of quilting options for the centre cream sections, but I am still trying to figure out exactly what I want for the chains and the borders.

Today I am working on a lot of loose ends and catching up on my 3-way BOM blocks for all three styles of quilting.  At this point I have only 2 1/2 more blocks to sew together to finish.  I also went ahead and did one other block that was easy enough to figure out the measurements for.  I'll share them all with you on another post.

Enjoy you day!

No comments:

Post a Comment